APRE, in collaboration with the Italian Space Agency and thanks to the support of the COSMOS 2020 project (Horizon 2020 SPACE NCP) and Enterprise Europe Network, is organizing the SPACE week 2017 in Rome. The event will take place from the 21st to the 23rd of November 2017 and will be hosted by the Italian Space Agency.
Draft AGENDA HERE
• Get to know the new European Space Strategy focusing on the opportunities that will be launched through the Copernicus & Horizon 2020 programmes;
• Short, sharp 30 minute meetings to foster effective networking in order to meet new industrial/research partners (brokerage event);
• Stimulate the technology transfer from/to the SPACE sector.
Posters and Exhibitors
• International partners corner: The International partner delegations who will attend the event will have the chance to have a booth to represent the own delegation. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Poster session: a selected number of posters will be displayed in the brokerage event area (first came first served bases)
International Partner delegations to be confirmed:
• South Africa
• South Korea
Free of charge: The whole event is free of charge.
Last edition: SPACE week 2015
Contact: Elena Giglio email@example.com
Registration form and logistics information will be available soon