Space Week 2022 – Beyond the Horizon is the international conference dedicated to space access and services technologies. The event is organized by APRE – Agency for the Promotion of European Research and ASI – Italian Space Agency (ASI), co-organized by the Copernicus National Forum, Lazio Innova, COSMOS4HE project (Horizon Europe SPACE NCPs network) and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), with the support of the European Commission. The event will take place in the ASI headquarters in Rome, from the 9th to the 10th of November 2022.
Space sector has been identified by European Commission as a main driver for innovation and competitiveness for citizens’ service in line with three imperatives:
- Societal: because space-based technologies and applications benefit citizens’ lives,
- Economic: for augmenting knowledge and driving innovation
- Strategic: for furnishing Europe with assets and capabilities to Europe.
This edition will be particularly focused on:
- the new Space Horizon Europe Work Programme and possible consortia for the upcoming 2023-2024 space calls
- the European Commission’s flagships Copernicus and Galileo
- research/technological opportunities under Horizon Europe/Copernicus and Galileo also for international countries partners/stakeholders.
The Conference aims to represent a Horizon Europe 2022 infoday, aiming to outline the news coming from the incoming calls of the Space Work Programme with the opportunity to ask directly to the Horizon Europe Officers anticipation of the 2023-2024 Topics; the Copernicus Session with Copernicus Academy highlights and workshops dedicated covering several topics in the space services and technologies applications; partecipation of industrial players in space sector; a discussions on the next European research Programmes for Space and Defence; The collaboration with EEN Aeronautic, Space and Defence sector group and SPace NCPs network give strong support to the international brokerage event, offering the possibility to conclude new international cooperation technology, business and research partnerships and much more.
The event is dedicated to research centers, SMEs, universities, large industries, incubators, start-ups, innovators, policy makers, space agencies, institutions, investors, associations and all stakeholders in the space sector.
The participation is free-of-charge but the registration is mandatory. Registration is now open and available via the dedicated Space Week 2022 website. Register Now!
Space Week 2022 dedicated website